|Job Ref:||204737327||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole – Bournemouth||Address:||Salary:||£15000 - £30000/annum £20-£24K per annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
The company are an established manufacturer of instrumentation and systems for the worldwide defence, aerospace and marine market. Renowned for developing innovative solutions in key disciplines of electronic, software, electromechanical, mechanical and optical design.
Their rigorous manufacturing quality standards and thorough testing processes have enabled them to achieve a worldwide reputation for quality.
• £20-£24k per annum
• 25 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Free car parking
• Must be able to interpret and understand engineering drawings
• Competent with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Familiar with working to ISO 9000 quality standards
• Must be able to complete basic fault finding on electronic assemblies/circuitry
• Experience working with the different types of test equipment
• ONC or equivalent in electronic biased engineering discipline
Essential Tasks & Key responsibilities
• Perform test/inspection duties on the full range of company products to ensure a high standard of quality is met, including upkeep and maintenance of records
• Perform basic fault finding on complex assemblies and circuitry
• Provide assistance to other test personnel as required
• Design, build and maintain various items of test equipment to aid testing of new and existing products
• Investigate faults and complaints on customer returned equipment
• Undertake other tasks as identified by the business, which are generally in line with the interests and overall development of the Company as a whole.
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance. We offer referral fees to those recommending unique applicants we go on to place. Do you know anyone suitable?
Location: Poole - Bournemouth, Wimborne, Dorchester
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU? IF SO, APPLY NOW!
View our latest jobs today by following us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn