|Job Ref:||204737208||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Mobile Mechanical and Electrical Engineer |
Kier Workplace Services provides specialist teams and technology solutions to help plan, manage and improve our clients' workplaces. This provides our clients with access to solutions not readily available in their own organisations. It also enables our clients to focus on their core business, while Kier takes care of the rest.
Our key clients include the Royal Opera House, Royal Shakespeare Company, Legal and General, Kent County Council, Oldham Council, BAE and the London Borough of Southwark. We also work with a number of schools and academies, the Welsh Government and hold a major contract with the NHS in Yorkshire and Humber.
Kier Workplace Services is looking to recruit a Mobile Mechanical and Electrical Engineer to work on several PFI sites throughout London.
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance, reactive tasks and callouts. Including minor projects on all associated mechanical and electrical equipment, general fault finding and repairs to mechanical and electrical assets and services
* Maintain up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment within the site manuals both hard copy files and electronic
* To participate within an out of normal working hours emergency call out rota and be flexible outside of core working hours
* Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues clients, customers and work as part of a team
* Deal courteously with clients, customers and the general public to maintain and enhance the reputation of Kier
* Continually demonstrate an understanding and commitment to customer care
* Ensure clear communication with customers, line management and office support staff
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Full driving licence
* Enhanced DBS clearance
* Relevant industry qualifications or equivalent UK standard
* Good communicator, verbally and written, and have a good level of computer literacy
* CSCS Card
* Working at height/IPAF/PASMA certification
* Substantial practical experience
* Recognised apprenticeship, NVQ or equivalent training programme
* NVQ level-3 certification required and C&G 2330/2356/2357/2382/ 2391/ AM1and AM2
* Mechanical qualification
* Relevant plant experience to include but not limited too -calorifiers, expansion vessels, repairing pumps
* PAT Testing experience
* Fault finding, rectification, planned maintenance of single and three phase power, distribution boards LV/HV, emergency lighting, motors, BMS controls, variable speed drives, air handling units. First line response to the following air conditioning, boilers, pumps, pressurisation units, UPS, generators, fire alarm, security and access control systems, catering, water hygiene
Please note the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check
Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer