|Job Ref:||204737065||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum competitive||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
A client based in the North East are looking for Senior Controls Engineer. The engineer will be involved in the development of control techniques and their interface with Embedded Software and analogue Electronics.|
As their Senior Controls Engineer you will be write the embedded controller hardware and software architecture. Develop control strategy and implementation of control theory best practice for all Power Electronics products.
* VECTOR CONTROL of inverters and the ability to analyse system stability.
* Control of unbalanced 3-phase systems
* Non-linear decision based techniques for software based control systems
* C, C++, Visual C++ (Microsoft studio) (RTOS).
* Communication protocols CANBUS, Ethernet, Modbus, RS232 especially in relation to diagnostic and monitoring techniques
* Microcontrollers/DSP's including 2469,TC1766,TC1796 and PI
* SPICE, MATLAB/SIMULINK
* Degree Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
* Power Electronics conversion systems and techniques especially to their interface to embedded controllers.
The company offers a stimulating environment, an excellent benefits package and competitive salaries commensurate with experience. Dual career paths in engineering and management and recognition for design excellence allow talented engineers to realise their full earnings potential.
Please send through a copy of your CV today to be considered or contact Corey on (Apply online only). Alternatively, if this isn't for you and you know someone who will be suited then we do also offer a small referral fee of up to £200.00 for the right candidate