|Job Ref:||204737029||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Orpington||Address:||Post Code:||BR6||Salary:||£11/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Electro Mechanical Assembler|
Orpington 37.5 hours per week
My client, a leader within their field, is currently looking to recruit an Electrical and Mechanical Assembler to join their team on a temporary basis
The main duties of the role will be:
The assembly and test of company products using the following skills:-
• The ability to read and understand assembly drawings, identify the component parts and assemble in the prescribed manner.
• The ability to build mechanical/optical (build from piece parts) and electrical assemblies.
• Soldering a wide variety of components, wires, connectors etc. to the satisfaction of the Quality Control Inspector.
• Manufacture of wiring looms and other wired assemblies.
• Testing company products using a range of electrical test equipment such as voltage, current, and resistance meters to predefined test procedures.
• Ensuring adherence to the manufacturing documentation system and general operating procedure at all times.
• To carry out any duties that may be required from time to time.
The successful candidate will have:
• A knowledge of electrical and mechanical components
• A high level of personal motivation and discipline.
• The role includes lifting and carrying light loads.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately and happy to commit to an on going temporary assignment please apply today