|Job Ref:||204736261||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Halewood||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Powertrain Project Engineer - 31153 - Up to £22.06 Ltd Co - Automotive |
A Powertrain Project Engineer is required with experience of vehicle powertrain Design or Development environment that was responsible for either engines, transmission and driveline or integration based in Halewood.
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Halewood requires a Powertrain Project Engineer
The Powertrain Project Engineer should have the following skills:
1) Strong technical knowledge and experience of working in a vehicle powertrain Design or Development environment that was responsible for either engines, transmission and driveline or integration (fuel, cooling intake exhaust).
2) Demonstrate a good knowledge of problem solving methods and tools and be able to demonstrate they have applied them effectively.
3) Strong knowledge and experience of working with systems and standard business software (WERS, AIMS, Excel, Powerpoint etc.).
In return for your experience as a Powertrain Project Engineer this Halewood based automotive client can offer:
- A long term contract with a realistic chance for extension
- Contract rate of up to £22.06 per hour
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly be high so please apply today. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Adele Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on (Apply online only) -
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business