|Job Ref:||204736232||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£18000 - £22407/annum Holiday, Pension||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Junior CMM Quality Inspector-Aerospace Manufacturing (Days)|
£(Apply online only).56 (£9.11-£11.56/hour) plus 25 days holiday plus pension
Poole, Bournemouth, Dorset
Mon-Thur (Apply online only), Fri (Apply online only)
Are you look for a Quality Inspector position with the opportunity to advance your CMM experience and looking for a days based role, with an early Friday finish?
The role is with a well-known aerospace manufacturer and is a permanent position.
The role will be responsible for first article inspection and inspection of production parts & assembly's.
Therefore tasks will include:
1. To carry out first off and final inspection of detailed parts and assembles in a timely and efficient manor, using mechanical/CMM and or electronic measuring equipment.
2. Actioning and completing first article Inspection reports as per customer requirements.
3. Completing and raising of concessions and non-conformance reports for discrepant parts.
4. Final release of parts to customer including raising and signing certificates of conformity.
To apply you will have
1. Conversance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 900:2000 and AS EN 9100
2. Basic CMM knowledge/experience (training will be provided)
3. Good understanding with Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing
Please send your CV to nick smith