|Job Ref:||204736221||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North East||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
E&I Maintenance Technician (Days) -North-East- £28K + benefits|
An opportunity has arisen for an accomplished E&I Technician, to join a privately owned, leading manufacturer of a variety of chemical products, who supply into a number of industry sectors across the globe.
Based at their chemical plant in Teesside, the successful candidate will take responsibility for all aspects of maintenance engineering within E&I, to ensure continued safe operation and productivity on site.
As an apprentice trained electrical engineer, you will be able to point to a background in repair and fault finding in similar hazardous manufacturing environments- diagnosing problems with electrical and instrumentation equipment, and ideally hold a qualification in 17th edition wiring regulations.
If you are a skilled maintenance engineer, looking for a new opportunity in a challenging but friendly work environment, please do get in touch for more details.
- Installation, inspection, maintenance and repair of electrical equipment and instrumentation
- Support improvement projects
- Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Electrical maintenance experience in chemical or similar process manufacturing environment
- Trouble shooting/ problem-solving skills
- 17th Edition wiring regulations
- Knowledge of ATEX regulations
- Understanding of Safety Instrumented Systems
- Higher qualifications in engineering
- CompEX qualified
- COMAH Experience
- Able to modify PLC/SCADA programmes as necessary
- Extra benefits
Manufacturing, EC&I, maintenance, planned maintenance, ATEX,PLC , SCADA, DSEAR , COMAH
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients