|Job Ref:||204736195||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Redhill||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£34000 - £38000/annum Plus Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
My client is a leading global supplier of security inspection systems.
To ensure the effectiveness and development of the Quality Management System. To provide lead for Operations on Quality Assurance and Control including Internal Validation and Factory Acceptance Testing and corrective/ preventative actions. Reporting of KPI's on internal quality measures which will include customer complaints, commissioning and service trending for reliability and quality issues. The role will also undertake and support adherence to the Health and Safety policy including Radiation Protection Supervisor role.
- Investigate the root cause of quality related problems and bring about appropriate corrective actions and improvements.
- Perform internal process audits and manage corrective actions that arise.
- Lead and generate minutes of Rapiscan quality related meetings.
- Provide input in Material Review Board for disposition of faulty parts/assemblies. Where required action faults investigations through to root cause and implement solutions.
- Implement fully validated changes and ECO's to support Rapiscan internal corrective actions
- Provide Quality input into the product assembly processes including IVT and FAT activities, co-ordinating directly with Operations to resolve issues prior to equipment sign off.
- Undertake product radiation surveys and undertake role of Radiation Protection Supervisor.
- Collaborate with design, manufacturing and purchasing functions and to achieve optimum results, from initial product design through launch and mass production.
- Provide agreed KPI's to trend Quality performance in CAPA, Customer complaints, equipment performance/faults (RMA) and installation and servicing operations.
- Provide Quality input on regulatory certification (CE) and configuration control including software.
Experience and Attributes:
- Good and effective communication skills at all levels
- ISO 9001 Lean and or Six Sigma understanding and experience
- Experience in a Regulatory Compliance- CE and software control
- 1-3 years` experience of working in a Quality Assurance role, ideally in a medical, aerospace or automotive environment.
Knowledge, Training and Qualifications:
- A degree or equivalent in manufacturing, Quality and/or engineering and/or electronics related subject.
Up to £38,000 plus benefits