|Job Ref:||204736067||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scotland||Address:||Post Code:||EH2||Salary:||£40000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Lead planning position, responsible for development and administration of project programme with regard to baseline progress, programme and change management. Conducts critical path analysis and provides earned value reporting accurately measure progress and efficiency. Identifies and communicates performance issues to programme manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work to aBV project controls guidelines and procedures.
• Support multiple projects based on type, location, complexity and size, including job site visits.
• Building on project programmes, existing information and project contract documentation, add activity detail and logic to build the execution level programme for complex projects and programme of work.
• Load budget resource and cost information into programmes to enable earned value management.
• Update programmes actual and forecast position, and resource/cost data, and assess progress via earned value techniques, in support of regular reporting and analysis.
• Complete project control report sections accurately and in a timely manner; support project management in the preparation and distribution of the internal and external project reports.
• Interface with aBV delivery team and Tier 1 partners in planning and project controls issues.
• Participate in project reviews with a critical eye towards project metrics and trend interpretation and evaluation
• Working with senior management to find ways to improve project execution
Experience of civil engineering sector on water related projects
Demonstrated experience in project programming and planning to include resource/cost and loading and earned value analysis/reporting
An experienced working knowledge of Primavera P6 and a knowledge of Microsoft Project
A good level of IT literacy
A driving License
Experience in both clean and or waste water projects.
Expert knowledge in planning processes and earned value techniques (including time and cost forecasting), logic analysis and progress measurement in the construction industries