|Job Ref:||204735948||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£31000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Maintenance Engineer (Multi skilled)|
Sunday to Thursday - Nights 10pm to 6am
£31,000 - 33,000 plus Paid Overtime + Monthly Bonus (£32-33k) + Contributory Pension + 20 days Holiday plus Statutory + Health Insurance + Sick Pay
Maintenance Engineer role on offer for candidates looking to work in a modern and advanced manufacturing facility. The role is permanent nights 8 hour shifts.
The culture is friendly and people focused, there is a good atmosphere in the engineering department. The company continue to invest in the business including staff training and upgrades in the facility. You'll be part of a team of 8 responding mainly to electrical/mechanical breakdowns and assisting on rectifying faults on pneumatic and hydraulic systems when needed.
Applicants need to be confident in a multi skilled role. Ex forces candidates are encouraged to apply and any industrial environment will be suitable as specific training will be given.
This is great chance for applicants that are enthusiastic, like to get stuck in and make a difference.
* Multi skilled maintenance role reactive and PPM maintenance on manufacturing equipment and site services.
* You will work closely with the Engineering Supervisor on all the daily activities, ensuring the plant is maintained to it's maximum efficiency level.
* Electrical includes 3 phase/ microprocessor and PLC's
* Mechanical includes fault finding on hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
The person needed:
* Electrically biased/multi skilled maintenance experience