|Job Ref:||204735828||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum OTE+Van+Bens||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER|
ELECTRICAL SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
UK's leading suppliers of forecourt equipment (Jetwashes/Air & Water Towers/Vacuums) to fuel stations, are seeking a Field Service Engineer to support their continued growth.
Vacancies exist for candidates who reside within the following area;
* *Birmingham (Central/East), Coventry, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield
The successful candidates MUST have;
* Electrical experience/certification
* Understand Electrical schematic diagrams
* Able to use a multi-meter
* A full UK driving licence
* Customer focused & able to work under their own initiative
* Checkable background/work history
* Any knowledge of hydraulics/pneumatics - Advantageous
IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS - Then full product training will be provided.
Based from home and covering a region, repairing and maintaining the company's equipment. The working hours are Monday to Friday with every other Saturday per month to be worked.
The remuneration package includes;
* *£24,000 basic salary
* *Paid Travel from Door to Door (paid from leave to return)
* *Leading to £30k + earnings
* *Company vehicle, fuelcard, etc
* *28 to 33 days Holiday (20 rising to 25 days + Bank Holidays)
* *Uniform, tools, PDA/mobile phone
Interested? Apply and call our consultants only at Start Monday now