|Job Ref:||204735716||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£14 - £15/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Our client is seeking an experienced International Payroll professional to join their team.|
* Responsible for running of the International Payrolls on a monthly basis.
* Understanding of remuneration legislation operated in the different countries that employees are based in order to accurately calculate the International Payrolls.
* Responsible for allocating and calculating the correct Tax and National Insurance for International Employees in accordance with the rules of the country in which they are based.
* Responsible for understanding the differing types of payrolls that are operational within the Business.
* Working closely with representatives from the HR department to ensure all information is received as required.
* Working closely with the UK Payroll Team to ensure accurate processing of the International Payroll.
* Responsible for the correct allocation of payments and deductions for International employees for Management Accounts.
If you have strong payroll knowledge, exposure to international payrolls and you are available immediately then please apply now