|Job Ref:||204735647||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Permit/Authorising Manager & Permit Coordinators - London|
12 Month contracts
We are currently looking for 1x Permit/Authorising Manager and 2x Permit Coordinators to support a large project based in the London area. The ideal candidates for these roles will have a technical understanding of mechanical and/or electrical engineering within a rail or construction environment. If you have worked with the test & commissioning phase of a major rail project then we would like to hear from you.
Experience Required from Permit Manager/Coordinator:
- Electrical and/or mechanical understanding of engineering systems, ideally in a test & commissioning phase
- Organised individual who is process driven around correct the correct use of documentation systems
- Any experience with test & commissioning of rail systems (OHLE/OLE would be highly beneficial)
Competitive daily rates are on offer as well extensions on this already extremely long contract length as this organisation looks after its staff and works hard to retain the best people.
We are interviewing now so please send in your CV if you are interested or call (Apply online only) for further information.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role