|Job Ref:||204735389||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Colne||Address:||Post Code:||BB8||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:13|
Role: Sales Estimator|
Salary: £Excellent + Benefits
Due to continued success and growth, a leading aerospace company based in Lancashire are looking for a Sales Estimator to join their team.
The responsibilities of the Sales Estimator are:
* The complete supply of the customer 'Request For Quotation' - the RFQ.
* The initial review of the potential bid and its fit to the business.
* The co-ordination of the subcontracted requirements.
* Compliance with the customer request.
* The observation of meeting of deadlines
* The analysis of the quotation for submission to senior management, in a timely manner e.g., Risks, Capex requirements, Capacity, Term, Value, Potential what if's.
* Direct liaison with the customer coupled with confident participation in customer meetings.
The successful Sales Estimator will have the following skills / experience
* Experience within the aerospace or gas turbine industry
* Ability to work under their own initiative.
* Demonstrate a disciplined approach to projects.
* Able to review and assimilate multiple sources of data.
* The ability to analyse data.
* A good level of competency with spread sheets.
* A good communicator both verbally and with written English.
* The ability to meet deadlines.
* Able to work seamlessly with other disciplines within the organisation.
* Demonstrate good listening skills.
The successful Sales Estimator will be offered a competitive package with a well-established company offering stability and a challenging role.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 61667/DS or by calling Daniel Smith on (Apply online only).
JAM Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, JAM Recruitment Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position