|Job Ref:||204735324||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Are you an Electrical Design Engineer looking for a new job in South Wales?|
A leading technology business require an Electrical Design Engineer to join their R&D team in South Wales. Their equipment is used by companies in various industries, including aerospace, defence, rail, automotive and medical.
Experience of ePLAN for electrical design would be preferred, but training will be provided if you have not used this specific package.
The purpose of the Electrical Design Engineer job is to design, develop and test the electrical control systems for the range of industrial machinery.
Key responsibilities of the Electrical Design Engineer job:
* Write control specifications for new products or modifications to existing products
* Design electrical circuits for the company's machinery using ePLAN or similar software
* Liaise with customers, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure correct design, test and installation of systems
* Generate relevant documentation and BOM's
Key skills required for the Electrical Design Engineer job:
* A solid electrical / controls / automation engineering background developing complex machinery or systems
* Experience designing machinery and control panels using an electrical drafting package, along with some PLC programming
* Experience of travelling to customer sites for installations and troubleshooting would be very beneficial
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and privately owned business offering fantastic future career prospects.
To apply for the Electrical Design Engineer job, please email or call Laura on (Apply online only).
Visit and follow Redline Group