|Job Ref:||204735299||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Keighley||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum plus benefits package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
We are recruiting for a Sale Office Manager for a forward thinking growing company based in Keighley.|
OVERALL ROLE PURPOSE
To successfully manage and motivate a fast-paced sales admin team, responsible for sales and customer service for customers across the UK and the globe. This client is market based within Engineering and needs an experienced person who has worked within a similar role previously.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
• Development and management of key client accounts - both existing and New
• Carry out Quotes on behalf of clients and potential clients
• Complete monthly one to ones with individuals, ensuring that adequate preparation and analysis is carried out.
• Coach and support team to attain sales figures/targets
• Ensure that the team understands the products and services on offer to the customer and aid the development of any knowledge gaps - very hands on
• Ensure that all team complies with company process, procedures and policies.
• Identify opportunities for performance and efficiency improvements both at individual level and process level.
• Hold regular team briefings and chair team meetings where required.
• Manage workload and resource accordingly.
• Build relationships with other departments to ensure the highest possible standards of sales and customer service can be delivered.
• Attend senior meetings as required.
• Carry out necessary manager tasks, including recruitment, disciplinary hearings and grievance meetings.
• Proactively chase existing quotations where applicable to improve business conversation rates.
• Work in conjunction with the Marketing team to facilitate new business sales.
• Carry out other ad hoc requirements as requested by the Line Manager.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Be very Sales focused and have worked within a similar role previously within an Automotive/Aerospace/Manufacturing environment
• Previous management of an internal Admin sales team.
• Familiar with UK businesses ideally through day-to-day quotations and tender process.
• Strong communication and commercial awareness.
• Motivated and passionate to deliver targets.
• Lead by example.
• Knowledge of CRM systems.
• Delivery of sales training.
• Experience of improving business processes.
• Strong leadership and motivational skills.
• Computer literate in MS Office packages.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
• At least 3 years team management experience
• At least 3 years in a sales environment
• Degree level preferred or solid experience gained in a similar environment( Engineering)