|Job Ref:||204735118||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greater Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||BL1||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum Plus up to £6k OTC, car, benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Is your sales career on an upward curve? Are you hungry for success?|
This role will offer you a fantastic opportunity to grow in a rapidly expanding business with new product ranges and geographic expansion.
The Field Sales Engineer is responsible for managing the creation of new business and existing business demand across the north of the UK.
• Sales planning management in a fast paced distribution environment;
• Typically carry out 4 productive field sales call days, 1 administration/planning day;
• Be the first point of technical contact for customers promoting the best solution and package to meet the customers' needs from the complete company product portfolio;
• To meet and exceed the territory budget and monthly business metric targets for visits, quotations, orders and sales;
• Prepare and generate product line quotations meeting company pricing guidelines and customers' logistic needs;
• Provide accurate rolling sales and product demand forecasts;
• Ability to communicate at all levels including suppliers;
• Good general sales process knowledge and the ability to start from cold;
• The ability to grow the business by generating new leads.
The Company is a market-leader specialising in the supply of component parts, spares and cleaning products for a range of liquid handling applications to OEM manufacturers and operators in the water, vending, coffee machines, soft drinks, food & beverage and other niche markets (e.g. craft breweries).
• Credible background in a technical field sales environment ideally with experience in handling multiple tier customers to OEMs, operators and installer/engineers with the ability to demonstrate true value creation;
• Experience within the liquid handling/vending markets is preferred but not essential;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a 'can do' philosophy;
• A self-starter who can work autonomously and as part of a strong team in equal measure;
• Ability to keep a cool head under pressure maintaining the ability to prioritise, organise, and plan your activity to achieve results;
• Ideal home location: within easy access of the main motorway network, particularly M62 belt.
• £32,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience), plus up to £6k per annum OTC
• Company Car
• Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Cover and Private Healthcare Cover