|Job Ref:||204735097||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Riding of Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||HU17||Salary:||£31500 - £32000/annum car + bens||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Electrical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer|
Home based covering Yorkshire
Salary £30000 - £40000 + car + pension (15 - 20% of salary per year) + private health care + benefits + day time flexible hours + 3 - 5 year training programme
* Must have experience in electrical fixed wiring installations, periodic testing and inspection.
* 17th edition (BS7671) City and Guilds 2391 or 2392 or 2400 or 2394 or 2395
* HNC / HND (Level 4+) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering discipline (eg Plant Engineering / Marine Engineering)
* Or I Eng or NVQ Level 4 or Eng Tech or LCGI / Licentiateship
* Ex Forces background can sometimes be ideal but not essential - Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers (REME), RAF, Army, Navy, Marine Engineer.
The Job / Duties;
* Electrical fixed wiring installations, periodic testing and inspection.
* Industrial and commercial electrical inspection and fault finding. This can be on / in large offices, factories, hospitals, quarries, schools, shopping centres, process plants, and similar.
* To carry out service surveys and inspections.
* Ensure equipment / premises are safe and fit for use.
* Write reports.
* Home based looking after a client base in a small geographical region you will be responsible for visiting sites to carry out inspections on predominantly cranes and lifting equipment ensuring clients comply with relevant legislation and machinery is fit for purpose. You may also be required to inspect other manufacturing machinery and equipment.
* You will be cross trained in performing inspections of mechanical machinery and equipment.
To apply send CV to Tara Birks at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Key words - fixed wiring installations, periodic testing and inspection; 17th edition (BS7671) City and Guilds 2391 or 2392 or 2400 or 2394 or 2395 materials handling; cranes; overhead cranes; gantry crane; scissor lifts; lifting gear; lifting equipment; hydraulics; jib; lifting tackle; Mechanical; Maintenance; LEV; Local Exhaust Ventilation; Power Press; Manufacturing; mechanical engineer surveyor; engineer surveyor; crane surveyor; lift surveyor; service engineer; maintenance; loler; puwer; pssr; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; foundation degree; fault finding. Higher National Certificate (HNC); Higher National Diploma (HND); Mechanical Engineering; Plant Engineering; winches; davits; Marine Engineering; hydraulics; LCGI; Licentiateship; refrigeration plant