|Job Ref:||204734891||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Senior Mechanical design engineer (building services)
A building services consultancy with a strong focus on the residential sector, currently employing 50+ staff and recently relocated to new offices in order to accommodate their impressive growth.
We are keen to recruit engineers with experience designing services for residential properties / developments in the UK.
This practice offer engineers excellent training opportunities with a passion for guiding engineers through chartership.
As the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you will;
- Lead the design of mechanical services
- Act as point of contact for the client and represent the company in design & client meetings
- Guide and mentor junior members of the team
- Take responsibility for the successful delivery of projects or sections of projects
- Assist the Associate Engineer with managing the project and ensuring both time and financial deadlines are met
The position is offering a salary of £40-50k+ benefits.
Please don`t take the above information as an exhaustive list, I will be more than happy to discuss this position in more detail - please contact Susie Tierney on (Apply online only) to discuss this position over the phone or arrange a meeting