|Job Ref:||204734887||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£26000 - £33000/annum + 25 days hol + pension + other be||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Production Shift Maintenance Engineer |
Job title: Production Shift Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Up to £33,000 per annum + 25 days' holiday + pension + other benefits
Hours: The standard shifts are 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading names within the coffee industry as we are seeking a Production Shift Maintenance Engineer for Dartford and the surrounding area. Salary up to £33,000 per annum + pension + other benefits. The hours with this role are
To service and repair industrial coffee roastery and packing machine equipment efficiently and effectively, as well as undertaking day to day site maintenance tasks, working as part of a flexible and customer focused team.
• Work closely with Engineering & Production Manager and engineering team members to ensure all plant assets are maintained to high standards in order to maximise production efficiencies.
• Responsible for ensuring daily operations run accordingly, implementing reactive and assisting with preventative continuous improvement process development maintenance tasks.
• Facilitate speedy response to all plant stoppages and plan/ implement modifications to new and existing equipment, assisting with process/plant/factory improvements.
• Undertake diverse reactive and planned maintenance, including fault finding, electrical maintenance and repair on all site machinery and equipment in accordance with the agreed standard requirements.
• Proactive in performing general site maintenance tasks in order to maintain high presentation and working standards of health and safety & site hygiene across the factory site at all times.
• Make scheduled checks (PPMs) on machinery and parts, find and fix faults and recalibrate instruments, overhaul and replace parts according to schedules.
• Carry out visual checks daily, to ensure factory is working at optimum efficiency, proactively communicating with shift managers and operatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Proven experience within food manufacturing/ packing environment
• Strong working knowledge of mechanical/electrical systems, PLC controls
• Holds a mechanical or electrical C&G/ HND qualification
• Willing to work as a team and also capable to work independently
• Ability to work under pressure with strong problem solving skills
• Self- motived, with a genuine desire to progress and development
• Confident digital platform user
• Flexible approach to shift work and hours
Salary: up to £33k + 25 days holiday + Pension + other Company benefits
If you feel this role to be a good match for your skills and experience we look forward to hearing from you