|Job Ref:||204738902||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tewkesbury||Address:||Post Code:||GL20||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
My client a leading Tewkesbury based manufacturer is currently looking for a number of Assembly & Test Technicians to join them on a 6 month contract. Candidates should have previous experience of industries including Aerospace, Automotive or other safety critical sectors.|
* Take responsibility for the assembling and testing valves and actuators from parts to final inspection
* Must possess good fault finding/problem solving skills in order to rectify test failures and aftermarket failures
* Carry out various assembly and test operations and perform clean, strip and flow matching duties
* Previous assembly and test experience in an aerospace or equivalent (close tolerance and complex components
* Mechanical and Hydraulic assembly/test experience would be ideal
* Flexible to work a variety of shifts (days, bridging or nights - it is likely the shifts will be either bridging or nights though)
For further details, please contact Max Hall -
Tel: (Apply online only)
Omega Selection Services are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy