|Job Ref:||204738883||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bath||Address:||Post Code:||BA1||Salary:||£20000 - £23500/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Job Title: Graduate Transport Planner - Location: Bath - Salary: £20,000 to £23,500|
A multinational consultancy have an opportunity available for a Graduate Transport Planner to join exciting offices based near Bath. To be considered, you will be an MSc Transport Planning graduate, with working experience in either local authority or consultancy.
* Assist with preparation of transport assessments & travel plans;
* Produce preliminary highways design drawings;
* Conduct site visits;
* Carry out junction modelling;
* Complete traffic data analysis.
* MSc Transport Planning graduate;
* Industry experience is preferred;
* Excellent report writing skills;
* Competent using Excel & Word;
* Strong understanding of the principles of Transport Planning.
If successful, you will gain exposure to a varied range of projects, along with training from highly skilled professionals within the team. The consultancy have consistently achieved impressive growth and as such are looking to expand their transport planning resource.
If you are interested in this position and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on (Apply online only) for a confidential chat