|Job Ref:||204738782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:14|
Photocopier Engineer - London / Surrey - salary negotiable dependant on experience + benefits|
WHO? Would you be working for?
* Established for over 30 years
* Looking for an engineer due to organic growth
* Customer focused independant print & document management company
WHAT? Are they looking for from a photocopier engineer?
* Up to date manufacture training on Canon products
* Networking experience would be beneficial
* Experience carrying out service, repair & maintenance on MFD equipment
* Strong IT experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Fantastic customer service skills
* Smart appearance
WHAT? Will your duties be?
* Service, repair & maintenance of products - preventative & reactive
* Escalating relevant issues to service management
* Working in line with company policies
HOW? Will you be working?
* Field based role covering London / Surrey area
* Attending client sites to produce highest quality of customer service
* Maintain existing customer relationships and providing the best customer service
WHY? Should you apply?
* Salary negotiable dependant on experience
* Choice of company car
* Mobile phone
* 4 weeks holiday
* Bonus (box upgrade)
WHEN? Do they need people?
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Jodie Turberfield on ;or click the "Apply Now" button