|Job Ref:||204738732||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Quality Manager - Contract - 6 Months+ - Potential of Permanent |
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for an experienced Quality Manager for one of our key clients in Cheshire. Our client is a large growing business who are looking to add an experienced Manager to their Quality team due to an internal restructure. This is a long term 6 month + contract position with the potential for it to become permanent in the new Financial Year.
The ideal Quality Manager will have broad engineering knowledge and will have experience with pumps, packaging and rotating machinery.
This is magnificent opportunity to showcase your skills on a global platform where you will be responsible for the Quality Department within this multi-national organisation.
The Quality Manager is responsible for maintaining quality, reliability and safety standards of materials, components, and products. You will also maintain the quality system
- Develop and implement quality management strategy's, including planning, systems, timescales and financial aspects. To support and contribute to the annual business plan.
- Administer system in support of Quality Control Inspections and process control.
- Manage supplier and customer audits and represent quality assurance as a member on new product teams.
- Develop strong, robust multi skilled team members, focusing on cross skilling.
- Relevant Engineering Qualification.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and GMP processes.
- Knowledge of Product SOP's and Gauging.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement techniques in relation to quality improvements.
- CAQ Software
Rates are negotiable based on an individual's experience. Working hours are project dependant but on average a working week could typically range from 40-45 hours.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next week with the start date being as soon as possible.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques