|Job Ref:||204738724||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridlington||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
MIG Welder |
I have an exciting opportunity for experienced MIG Welders to work for our client based in Bridlington. My client manufacture structural frames and Machinery.
The project is part of a number of similar works our client has on their portfolio so there is great prospect in continued work should the applicant be considered for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Read drawings and plans to accurately assemble the heavy steelwork following plans drawn up by engineers
* Applicants must have prior experience of working with structural frames or structural steel or aluminium
* Welding Mild steel to Galvanized steel & Stainless steel
* Lining up and levelling steelwork before securing it in place by bolting or welding methods.
* On the job thinking and problem solving to correctly assemble the heavy steel beams following engineers' and contractors guidelines.
* Ensuring accurate positioning of beams before bolting or welding it in place
* MIG Welding
* Applicants will have a minimum of 2 years' experience welding.
* £10 per hour
* If you are interested please send me a copy of your most up to date CV or call me on (Apply online only)
Premier are acting as an employment agency