|Job Ref:||204738640||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romford||Address:||Post Code:||RM1||Salary:||£34 - £36/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
I am looking for a Sub Agent to join a Tier 1 civil engineering contractor in their ever expanding team on a Crossrail project in East London / Essex. Works include the upgrade of the 12 stations between Stratford and Shenfield and the upgrade of the rail on this section of the route in preparation for the arrival of the new services from 2017. The Crossrail project will provide new trains, better stations and quicker, easier, more reliable journeys for passengers in east London and Essex. |
Due to the nature of the PTS Possession work there will be the requirement for weekend, nights and bank holiday work. The ideal candidate will be flexible and able to work in with the tight programme.
You will be responsible for:
* Managing the sub contracts and H&S of various packages of work
* Manage and mentor both direct and contract project staff
* Liaise consistently with client and stakeholders
* Write method statements, risk assessments and work package plans
* Manage a team of Site and Section Engineers on nights To be successful in the role
* You will have previously worked for a major contractor in a heavy civil within a rail environment
* Previously worked as a Sub Agent, Senior/Section Engineer
* Be qualified up to degree or diploma in Civil Engineering
* Have CSCS, SMSTS & PTS
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbird website.
Please apply now if you are interested