|Job Ref:||204734738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Mansfield||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£33000/annum Employer Contributory Pension||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
Maintenance Engineer, Mansfield, required to work for busy Manufacturing Company. Working rotating 12 hour days and nights, paying £33k plus employer contributory pension scheme.|
The Role - Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
• Electrical and mechanical breakdown and PPM on a variety of production machinery.
• Carrying out general repairs to all on site equipment.
• Complying with Health & Safety regulations.
• Involved with continuous improvement projects.
The Person - Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
• Career history as an n Electrical Maintenance Engineer, working for a manufacturing / production company.
• Time served / Apprentice Trained Electrical Maintenance Engineer or have an equivalent Electrical Qualification.
• Background in Injection Moulding would be advantageous.
If you are a qualified and experienced Engineer looking for a new opportunity please contact Leona Pinks directly at Avanti Solutions (UK) Ltd on (Apply online only) or apply direct.
Avanti Solutions offers an individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the engineering industry. We also offer a paid referral scheme of £250 for all placements made.
You may have experience of the following: Maintenance Technician, Electrical Engineering, Maintenance Electrician, Multi Skilled Maintenance, Multi Skilled Electrical, Electrical Fitter, Manufacturing Technician, Maintenance Craftsmen, Electrical Technician, Shift Engineer. Preventative Maintenance, PPM