|Job Ref:||204734655||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£28000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:45|
We're currently looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) for our FMCG client. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the plant machinery and equipment complies with our client's policies and procedures. The role is based at Telford, working Double Day Shift pattern (6.00am/2.00pm Monday to Thursday and 6.00am/12.00 noon on Fridays alternating weekly with 1.45pm/9.45 pm and 11.45 am/5.45pm) which will include weekend working and overtime when necessary|
You will be required to work closely with the production department in order to provide an essential repairs and maintenance service. You will also be involved in planned maintenance activities as well as project work, installations and authorised machine enhancements.
* Time served Electrician demonstrating proof of relevant qualifications
* Experience in a food manufacturing environment would be preferable as would any persons with experience of Electrical work in contract packing, packaging and or FMCG's.
* Individual must be able to work well in multi-disciplined teams with typical team size not exceeding 4 individuals.
* City & Guilds or BTEC ONC or higher in electrical systems
* Preferable qualifications also include C&G 2391/92 (Inspection & Test), C&G 2380/2382 (IEE 16th / 17th edition regulations)
* Ideally the individual must be able to fault find on Siemens S7 & Allen Bradley PLC systems.
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on : NA