|Job Ref:||204734532||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£30000/annum Pension + Holidays||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:13|
We are recruiting for a Day shift Maintenance Engineer for a major Mould manufacturer based in the Northamptonshire area. |
The site is one of their UK manufacturing sites which in turn are part of a world leading production business.
The candidate will be either electrical or mechanical bias however still be multi skilled. The production process on site incorporates predominately Rubber and Injection mould machinery so candidates with skills in this would be preferred however any automated production background will be considered
You will form part of a team supporting other engineers working a days based role with a view to in the future changing to double days.
As the Day Shift Maintenance Engineer your duties will include:-
- Support to the Maintenance team for breakdown / repair and PPM of all machinery and equipment on site
- Electrical , Mechanical maintenance on injection and rubber moulding machinery
- Hydraulics and Pneumatic repairs .
- Read Electrical drawings and wiring diagrams .
- Change belts, bearings, gear boxes, contacts, sensors, switches and relays
- Support of the Technical Manager with Installation or upgrade projects.
- The role is Electrically biased ( mechanical will be considered ) and candidates will preferably have either electrical or mechanical qualification .
- The successful candidate will have proven electrical mechanical maintenance experience gained from a Mould or Rubber background , Other industries such as food , FMCG , automotive or packaging will be considered .
The Days shift cover can have a flexible start / finish i.e. 8am - 5pm
You will also be required to cover the other engineer's double day's shift for when they are off on holiday, illness etc.
Half Hour lunch
Pottential in the future for Double Days
25 days hols + Bank Hols
Please Apply Below