|Job Ref:||204734503||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Up to £40k depending on experienc||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
My client is looking for a Production Manager for a leading made-to-order baked goods manufacturer. As an experienced Production Manager you will manage the production area from raw ingredients to pre-despatch.|
• You will be responsible for managing the front line teams reports including a technical leads and team members to build a firm, sustainable foundation for World Class Manufacturing.
• You will have previous experience in meeting product standards, continuous improvements opportunities and adhering to budget constraints.
• Maintain a high level of delivery and quality performance on a make to order basis.
• Focus on clear communication, 121, handover, team briefs, team development, taking responsibility and accountability for open and honest communication.
• Optimise the process and deliver site priorities by managing/ leading safety, Right first time, quality, cost, people and delivery.
• Process capability and control assurance
The Ideal Candidate:
• Knowledge and experience of leadership in a food production environment.
• H&S/Food safety systems (Salsa) and legislation.
• Excellent people management skills
Agency: UCA Consulting
Contact Name: Richard Lalchan
Contact Email: NA
Telephone: (Apply online only)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £40k depending on experience