|Job Ref:||204734402||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
I am currently working with a Manufacturer of Medical Devices in Basingstoke who are looking for Electronics Engineers to join their team.|
Candidates will have a background in Electronics with experience of using RCA / Root Cause Analysis.
Industry experience can either be Medical, Automotive, Aviation or another highly regulated industry.
Electronics Engineer / Customer Support (Electronics)
Up to £45k per annum + benefits
My client are a Manufacturer of medical devices for the Healthcare sector. With operations throughout some of the most prestigious locations in the world, they have a large presence within the UK.
They currently have an opening available for an Investigation Engineer / Quality Engineer / Service Engineer to join their facility in Basingstoke.
As an Investigation Engineer you will be involved in supporting customers whether it be dealing with product issues or customer complaints. With having previous experience of working within a highly regulated industry (medical devices, aerospace, automotive) you will be able to apply your technical understanding to complete a root cause analysis.
A degree in Electronics or equivalent is required.
The key duties and responsibilities for this position include;
- Review and investigate international customer complaints for assigned products and processes, including the identification of root causes and contributing factors wherever possible.
- Recommend corrective and/or preventative action(s) related to customer complaint issues.
- Provide a documented report that clearly outlines the investigation process, investigation findings, frequency of related events, corrective actions and recommendations.
- Identify and monitor patterns and trends in complaint issues related to assigned product groups.
- Actively participate in multidisciplinary processes to assess identified risks and to determine mitigations related to product issues, including the preparation and presentation of risk assessment documentation.
- Escalate high priority issues as well as identified business risks to the appropriate management level.
- Participate in daily Customer Advocacy meetings to assess and prioritise incoming complaints.
- Participate in vigilance reporting processes for relevant Competent Authorities and Notified Bodies.
- Work closely with Manufacturing sites, R&D and Quality Engineers as well as the International Marketing & Regulatory Departments in the design and/or modification of both existing and future products.
- Collaborate/liaise with US Customer Advocacy and International QA/RA teams.
- Communicate directly with nternational affiliates and customers to gather information about complaints and to provide feedback on investigation results.
- Ensure cross-discipline and customer communication is achieved in a timely manner.
- Develop test protocols and reports where required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please contact Cassie Moore for more information.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions