|Job Ref:||204734370||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Integral Powertrain has a unique opportunity available for a Project Manager to join the team in Milton Keynes. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary.|
Here at Integral Powertrain we are developing technologies which have the potential to change the future of the way vehicles are powered. Working with prestigious manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers, our engineers create innovative, complex powertrain engineering solutions used for a wide range of applications.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing, monitoring and delivering technically demanding complex cross-functional projects ensuring that key targets are achieved within financial and time constraints to meet the customer requirements. Ensure customer and stakeholder relationships are managed effectively and that communication on project status and requirements are fully understood by all.
What are the responsibilities of the Project Manager?
- Ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources to deliver the project
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Work with functional managers and chief engineers to ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Measure project progress using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate any issues to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Evaluate any project risks and work with stakeholders to minimise and mitigate project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Our ideal Project Manager will have the following skills & experience:
- Degree educated, preferably in the field of engineering
- Proven working experience in project management in the engineering sector
- Ability to communicate at all levels with the client
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail
- Experience of working with a project management tool e.g. Microsoft Office, PRINCE II etc.
- Microsoft Office knowledge to include Excel and PowerPoint
Why not click 'apply' today? Don't miss out on this opportunity to further your career as our Project Manager.
This Job Description will be reviewed regularly. You will be required to undertake other tasks that can be reasonably assigned to you, including development activities, which are within your capability and grade