|Job Ref:||204734219||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Are you looking for the opportunity to head up a brand new design office for one of the UK's leading heavy fabrication companies?|
Ford & Stanley - The Rail and Engineering Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Design Draughtsman who will be responsible for producing drawings for a range of large fabrication projects for a variety of industries.
The company who up until now have outsourced their design requirements, have recently opened an on-site design office. They are looking for an experienced draughtsman to take on the responsibility of producing detailed 3D drawings for all major projects being created on site.
Location (s): The position is based out of the company's Doncaster site.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Producing drawings for a range of components in CREO
* Working to tight deadlines in accordance with project requirements
* Correctly interpreting and using the information portrayed on engineering drawings
* Working from Engineers' calculations and / or rough sketches to produce accurate and structured drawings
* Producing fully co-ordinated sets of drawings for your designs
* Working to strict industry standards
* Experience designing within heavy fabrication.
* Experience working with CREO, Pro Engineer, Solidworks or Inventor.
* Over 3 years design Draughtsman experience.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
Closing Date: 12/10/2016
Likely Job Titles: Design Engineer, Draughtsman, Mechanical Designer