|Job Ref:||204734189||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum DOE||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
MAINTENANCE MANAGER |
* Monday - Friday
* £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
A proactive, experienced Maintenance Manager is required for a successful and prestigious company who are a Tier 1 leading Automotive manufacturer based in Reading.
You will be tasked with the following:
* Hands on role managing a team of 3
* Direct and carry out maintenance and repair of production equipment
* Create work schedules
* Working in the maintenance department implementing the planned preventative maintenance, overhauls and planned shutdown works within strict budgets in line with company policy and procedures.
* Control maintenance sub-contractors in line with company policy and procedure.
* Ensure that all works are carried out while staying within the maintenance budget
* Responsible for ensuring all H&S procedures are adhered to.
* Responsible for PPM on a daily basis.
* Work closely with internal customers such as the operation/site staff to offer maintenance support, advice and works in line with the budget constraints set for each site/operation.
* Responsible for all input into SAP maintenance and control of all assets
* THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
* City and Guilds in Engineering plus formal qualification in electrical maintenance OR background and training in both Mechanical & Electrical engineering or equivalent essential
* Previous experience of TPM essential
* Previous experience managing or supervising a team essential
* Experience of hydraulics and pneumatics essential.
* Good communication skills both verbal and written.
* Strong planning and people management skills
To apply for this role please send your CV or for further information please call Lindsey on (Apply online only)
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion