|Job Ref:||204730989||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Key Skills: Supply Chain / Production / Manufacturing / Operations / Engineering |
I wondered if I might be able to interest you in a new permanent opportunity I have for a Supply Chain Manager, based in the Plymouth area.
My client is looking for someone with a strong supply chain background, to manage their manufacturing function. My client manufactures a range of innovative electronic products to an international market. If you have strong experience and skills in the below areas I will be keen to speak to you.
* Plan and manage the stock of parts and services, ensure on time delivery.
* Negotiate and manage contracts, putting supply agreements in place where necessary.
* Work alongside the Quality Manager to address quality issues within the supply chain.
* Measure, report and improve the performance suppliers in terms of Cost, On Time Delivery, Quality and Product Stewardship.
* Assess and actively reduce risks within the Supply Chain.
* Take a lead role in the selection of components and effective suppliers.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + (Excellent benefits package)
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Supply Chain Manager as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby on (Apply online only) for more information