|Job Ref:||204730816||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burton-On-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||DE14||Salary:||£23000 - £27000/annum Package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
* Attending and repairing plant breakdowns.
* Carrying out preventive maintenance tasks.
* Ensuring "RCPS" techniques are being used following all plant breakdowns.
* Assisting with identification of OEE losses/ breakdowns, thus establishing and closing out corrective action plans to improve efficiency.
* Update PPM schedules where required.
* Effectively maintain individual area of plant responsibility, to include shadow boards and spare parts availability.
* Constant focus on continuous improvement across all areas of plant performance.
* Effective proving of equipment following all and any maintenance.
* Assist production teams to achieve the required levels of output.
* Adherence to the UK Safety, Health and Environmental (S,H&E) Policy, in particular, section 2.1.2 (S,H&E committee members only), and 2.1.6 Employees.
* Involvement in two Kaizen events per annum.
* Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required, in order to meet KPIs
Competent welder and sound knowledge of machining techniques including grinding, milling, turning and drilling.
An understanding of Total Preventative Maintenance techniques, to include FMEA and condition monitoring.
Lean knowledge i.e. Kanban, SMED and knowledge of PPM systems.
Literate, numerate and computer literate , able to operate maintenance system
Apprenticeship, Time served Mechanical Technician or equivalent.
A recognised craft or technical qualification or equivalent i.e. C & G/BTech/ONC/HNC.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position