|Job Ref:||204730517||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£220 - £240/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Are you a Site Supervisor with a PTS? Are you located in East London and looking for your next contract? If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then read on! Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for a Site Supervisor in East London on station upgrade works for a prestigious rail project. You will be responsible for overseeing all activities and operatives to ensure that site activities are managed to the highest standards in all areas of delivery.|
The successful candidate will be available immediately, have previous experience working on station upgrades and hold a valid PTS.
* Chance to join one of the biggest Tier 1 Contractor's in the UK
* Attractive rates
* The option to earn some extra cash with overtime
* Carry out supervision of workforce and sub contractors
* Ensure all site operations are carried out safely
* Assist in the planning of current on site operations and future projects, including resource planning and input into rostering
* Ensure all relevant site records and paperwork are maintained as required by the Project Manager and input into preparation of WPPs, TBSs and Site Reports etc.
* Valid PTS Card
* Ability to supervise and manage staff
* Understanding of competency assessment principles
* Have previous rail experience
Please do not apply if you do not hold the above qualifications.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business