|Job Ref:||204730500||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Christchurch||Address:||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
AVIONICS Work Shop Manager |
Full or Part - time Role
As an Avionics Work Shop Manager you will be working for a reputable business in the industry and duties will include, but not limited to:
Avionics Workshop Manager with a sound understanding of EASA Part 145 regulations.
• The candidate MUST be a current Form 4 approval holder for signing EASA Form 1 for C2 and C3 category equipment.
• Also required to supervise and ensure satisfactory completion and certification of all work carried out by bench engineers.
Other responsibilities include:-
• Maintaining standards, complying with company procedures and ensuring:
• Customer satisfaction with all repair work
• Safe, efficient and economic service and repair of avionic components.
• Maintenance of an accurate system of recording and retaining technical history of all repair work
• The competence of all staff engaged in maintenance tasks by establishing a program for training and continuation training & maintaining a record of all training and experience.
• Hands on electrical component knowledge within Avionics and aircraft
• At least 5 yrs recent experience
• Ability to certify Box repairs
This is a superb opportunity to join a prestigious avionics business as the Workshop Manager offering a competitive package, with some flexibility in the working hours