|Job Ref:||204730450||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Our client is a successful family owned company which was established for over 20 years.|
Their contracts include many blue chip names among their growing list of clients.
Our client has a great opportunity for Commercial Gas and Plumbing Engineers to provide Planned and Reactive Maintenance, response & repair to all types of gas heating and plumbing to offices & commercial Properties throughout the Lancashire & Cheshire region, also be willing to go work away on occasion.
• To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
• Maintain PPM Paperwork
• Efficiently maintain and repair plant equipment
• Identify areas for additional works within and out of the specified contractual requirements
• Understand, complete all work related documentation accurately on time and to exceed the customer's expectations.
• Comply with company policies and procedures
• Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
• Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
• Attend, fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
• Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
• Gas Safe
• COCN1, MET1, CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1, UVHW
• Must be willing to work at height
• A good general experience in working in occupied premises
• A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Generally IT literate
• Clear communicator both oral and written
• A customer focused approach.
• NVQ Plumbing
• 28 days holiday per annum including bank holidays
• 30 minutes travel time paid each way
• Company Van
• On-going training