|Job Ref:||204730302||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brackley||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Are you an experienced maintenance manager looking to secure a permanent position within an established engineering company? |
Do you have experience leading a team of a skilled team of engineers looking after the repair and maintenance of high volume plant machinery and equipment ?
If you're answering yes to these questions, then you may have just found the job and the company you've been looking for!
We are a market leader within our industry, seeking an experienced maintenance manager to lead our skilled team of engineers.
The successful maintenance manager will have the following duties:
- To deliver an industry leading engineering maintenance operation
- Provide support and lead continuous improvement groups
- Ensure the maintenance management system "Malnsaver" is kept continuously up to date
- Propose and implement improvement projects
- Ensure timely repair of breakdowns with root cause identified and solutions put in place to prevent repeat failure
- Ensue health, safety, quality and good engineering practise standards are maintained
- Developer, support and lead team of engineering technicians
What's in it for you?
- Competitive annual salary
- Discounted private health care
- Life assurance scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Lifestyle benefits; including the cycle to work scheme, discounted shopping, - - Subsidised gym membership
If you have the drive to progress your career and assist with the growth of our company then we want to hear from you today and if successful we will call you directly within 7 days
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003