|Job Ref:||204730182||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum pension and holidays||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
We are a specialist plastic forming manufacturing company based in the Coventry area are actively recruiting for a Maintenance Team Leader to supervise their maintenance and production team. The Maintenance Team Leader will be supervising a team of maintenance engineers to maximise production output whilst coaching, mentoring and developing the team of technicians beneath. |
- The shift leader will be managing processes and maintenance technicians with 5/6 technicians on each shift.
- As the shift leader you will be training and developing the engineers and offering guidance when needed.
- You will have to be able to prioritise your workload as well as your teams.
- Carrying out root cause analysis and investigating repeat issues to improve the production process.
- The ideal candidate will have a time served electrical/mechanical apprenticeship.
- The successful candidate will be electrically biased with mechanical skills and knowledge. Mechanical Engineers that have subsequently multi skilled will also be considered.
- The candidate will ideally come from a manufacturing, production environment but engineers with strong leadership and technical abilities will also be considered, Military for example.
- Leadership or supervisor skills are an essential part of the role with the ability to guide, coach and develop Maintenance technicians to ensure succession planning.
- The Maintenance Team leader will be proactive, driven and able to coach and mentor the engineers on shift.
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 per annum including shift allowance
Shift - 2s, 3s Days and night 12 hour shift
Holidays - 25 days plus Bank holidays (pro rata)
If you are interested in the Maintenance Team Leader role please apply directly to the job boards