|Job Ref:||204730116||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£26000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
This company is a successful second generation family owned company manufacturing components for a wide range of industries including rail and aerospace.|
Recent years have see significant growth in the company necessitating a program of system improvements. One such improvement project involves transitioning from a paper heavy quality system to a software based system.
The improvement project has led to a role creation to support the modernising and re-aligning of current quality procedures along with integration of the new ISO 9001:2015 requirements
1. Liaising with relevant departments staff to understand and clearly define current processes and working practises.
2. Undertaking and recording detailed internal process audits
3. Testing the system and modifying is as required in conjunction with end users.
4. Regularly presenting progress demonstrations to management staff.
5. Actively seeking possible new avenues of improvement.
Essential Experience & Knowledge:-
1. Highly computer literate.
2. Experience working with and excellent understanding of ISO 9001.
3. Experience in quality systems and excellent understanding of process control methodology.
4. Internal/external auditing experience
1. Methodical and systematic approach to working
NA to learn and willing to ask questions
3. Strong communication skills
4. Able to work independently under direction
NA approach to problem solving
6. able to accept and use both positive and negative feedback.
7. Articulate and conscientious.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business working with blue chip customers, the company prides itself on excellent staff retention and a pleasant working environment with a friendly, honest and supportive working culture