|Job Ref:||204730015||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£32000/annum pension and holidays||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
We are a specialist in the Polymer manufacturing sector and we are looking to recruit a Process Engineer in the Coventry area. The Process engineer will join a growing team with opportunities on all levels. |
Working on 12 hour days and nights that rotate over a monthly pattern you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide hands on support to correct and analyse processing problems
- Control of the day to day running of the machines.
- Setting up site machinery.
- Offer training to lower level process engineers in your team.
- Police machine parameters
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- The Process Engineer will come from a polymer or tool room background but other industries will be considered. (E.G FMCG, manufacturing, automotive, military etc.)
- Experience in blow moulding will be advantageous for the position but injection moulding will also be considered.
-Excellent attention to detail is a must for the successful Process Engineer.
-A mechanical apprenticeship, degree, HND or HNC qualification is essential for the role.
£32,000 per annum
2s and 3s shift pattern 12 hour days and nights
If you are interested in the Process Engineer position please apply directly to the job boards