|Job Ref:||204729901||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Project Technical Lead - Water & Waster Water - Edinburgh - Permanent - £40,000 - £50,000|
Stride are currently representing an Engineering Consultancy who support in the delivery of water and wastewater projects. As part of the Project Management Team, you will provide technical expertise to ensure that projects are delivered to cost, schedule, ensuring high levels technical and quality standards and leadership during projects.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Develop and deliver solutions whilst leading projects
- Deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Co-ordinate multi-disciplined teams.
- Liaise with stakeholder's and ensure that projects are managed effectively to ensure delivery.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree Qualified in Engineering
- Professionally qualified and member of a relevant engineering institution.
- Working knowledge within the UK Water Sector.
- Engineering experience in senior technical, management or professional positions.
Successful applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and should forward their CV to (url removed) or call Callum on (Apply online only)
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stride. Stride are experts within the Infrastructure, Design and Engineering industries