|Job Ref:||204729807||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Lancashire||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Our client, a successful manufacturing business based in East Lancashire are looking to recruit an experienced CNC Process/ QA Engineer to join their growing and expanding manufacturing plant.|
Reporting into the Quality & Technical Manager, you will be responsible for optimising the manufacturing process within the CNC machine shop and assist in the implementation of engineering projects. You will provide quality assurance support to the machine-shop, and other production departments if required.
In addition, you will be responsible for & must be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
• Determine the operations required to develop processes to ensure quality, cost and efficiency requirements are met
• Program and operate the CMM. Provide technical support regarding machining processes and where necessary take or advise corrective action
• Plan ahead to manage changes to production methods to produce new/altered products
• Research process improvements and recommend appropriate equipment and/or upgrades to existing equipment to optimize process and devise methods of increasing productivity and decreasing waste
• Devise and oversee control systems to monitor operational efficiency and performance of systems and materials
• Ensure the Quality Systems and procedures are adequate and properly maintained to assure ongoing quality standards
• Ensure the CCAR system and calibration system is maintained in the machine-shop.
• To actively promote a continuous improvement ethos and product awareness in the machine -shop and participate in and support Advanced Quality Planning activities
• Provide the necessary analysed data and statistics from which action plans to decrease the cost of quality can be formulated
To apply, please send your details in to Colette Ward-Thomas at Ideal Recruit's Burnley Office