|Job Ref:||204729782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Package||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:13|
Our client is a large civil engineering contractor delivering major schemes around the South East of England. As a result of an upturn in work, we are looking to recruit a contracts manager to run civil engineering schemes worth up to several million pounds each in the South East.|
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
* Proven experience as a contract manager / senior project manager working for a reputable contractor on relevant engineering schemes.
* Experience managing a substantial directly employed workforce as well as subcontractors.
* Applicants must be pragmatic natural leaders.
* Strong commercial, contractual and budgetary experience is essential
* You must be committed to safety best practices.
We are able to engage people on a permanent basis. Salary range is £45,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience. Applicants who meet the advertised criteria should submit their CV to the address below. Those selected will be called to discuss the role further. Please note we will need references and copies of qualifications to progress an application