|Job Ref:||204736846||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£25000/annum Circa £25k basic - plus bonus||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Smart Metering Engineer|
Salary: Circa £25k basic - plus bonus
The intake will be early next year.
Utilita Energy Ltd is currently recruiting for Smart Metering Engineers to join their customer focused business in a field-based role. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to become part of a fast-growing and innovative company, where the customer is at the forefront of their delivery.
Utilita Energy is Britain`s leading supplier of smart pre-pay energy, installing every customer with market-leading smart metering equipment. The business, having doubled its customer base in 2015, now serve over 300,000 customers and lead the way in the smart pre-pay energy market.
Duties within the role include, but are not limited to:
- Installation of Utilita Energy domestic smart gas and electric meters in line with industry/company rules and regulations.
- Ensure meters and equipment meet industry standards by completing testing once installs are completed.
- Make sure customers` supply is in safe working order upon completion of installations.
- Pick-up and drop-off of used and new meters to designated warehouses.
- Adhere to all business and industry health and safety procedures.
- Complete and keep up-to-date all company paperwork/online forms in line with the role.
- Be available for out-of-hours on call work in line with the company call-out rota.
- To develop and promote effective and credible working relationships with all company employees.
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively, demonstrate high integrity and ultimately lead by example.
- To maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- To promote equality as part of the role and to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- CCN1, MET1 or equivalent
- Field experience of metering work
- Able to drive customer service as well as installation performance
- Deliver attention to detail
- Ability to manage change and become an advocate of change
- Have good communication skills
- National PTO from NSAP
- Medium pressure qualifications
- Previously or currently holds PTO for MOCOPA accredited business
- Previous experience of smart meter installations
- To be responsible for updating own practices and professional knowledge.
- To undertake personal development activities as agreed with Line Manager.
Please apply by submitting your CV