|Job Ref:||204736794||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
What the Job Entails|
A Proposal Engineer is required for our client in Luton, Bedfordshire.
Successful candidates Responsibilities:-
• To design and cost equipment & factory layouts for special purpose handling and conveyor systems
• To work with the proposals team to ensure that customer requirements and specifications are met.
• To work with project engineers and design team to ensure all customer information and requirements are met and passed on to the team.
• To work as part of the development team to improve and develop our client's range of products
• To liaise with OEM suppliers on equipment to be integrated into Our client's production lines.
About the Candidate
In basic terms our client is looking for someone who has worked in the packaging industry, working with special purpose machines, basically conveying systems. They are looking for somebody who is familiar with designing and costing conveyor layouts and systems and also conveying schemes.
CAD Skills and experience within the conveyor industry.
• Applicants must have experience in the design and costing of production lines using conveyors or special purpose machinery for the food and drinks, food automation or similar industry.
• Qualified to HNC, or higher or have extensive experience
• Self-motivated and be able to produce cost effective designs within short lead times.
• Capable of working alone or as part of a team.
• Capable of working with Engineers to evaluate customer requirements, and producing design schemes for customer approval that are compatible with our capabilities. Some customer and supplier contact will also be required.
For more information call Team on (Apply online only) or email CVs to NA