|Job Ref:||204736752||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£25 - £28/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for setting up new maintenance processes and implementing new systems .Ensuring that the day to day running within the plant is carried out efficiently to minimise the impact of machine downtime on production and leading/facilitating continuous improvement activities.|
* Minimise production downtime through developing, implementing and improving the preventative maintenance programs associated to the plant
* Undertake routine safety inspections of all plant equipment to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal safety systems and procedures
* Undertake trend analyses into plant failure and breakdown and present findings and recommended improvement actions to the management team
* Conduct plant inspections, area safety inspections and fault diagnostics.
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the company.
* Proactively implement, promote and maintain a Zero Incident Safety Culture, through diligence in accident prevention, investigation, equipment maintenance and rule enforcement.
* Promote a safe work environment and workplace organization through the deployment of 5S+ principles
* Act as a business partner by planning, initiating, leading, measuring and assessing continuous improvement and maintenance process improvements by applying appropriate Business System processes, Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF) and problem solving tools (Lean Six Sigma).
* Previous experience of working in a hydraulics environment within a similar role and responsibilities preferably qualified to NFPC Level One as a minimum.
* TPM experience (Total Productive Maintenance)
* Demonstrate ability to support teams internally, to ensure effectiveness in line with the needs of the business
* Demonstrate the ability to maintain and improve levels of 5S+ and health and safety standards.
* Able to problem solve in production based environment using structured problem solving tools and techniques
* Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
* Experience with machine controls (PLC Programming)
* Lean and Six Sigma knowledge and experience, a structured approach to continuous improvement
* Competent in training/coaching others to deploy best practice TPM across the business
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit (url removed)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales