|Job Ref:||204736706||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum PRP pay+Van+Tools+Bens||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:46|
Gas Engineer / Heating Engineer |
Premium Boiler Manufacturer - £30-40k
Guildford - GU postcode
Premium Boiler Manufacturer - are seeking a Gas Engineer, Boiler Engineer or Heating Engineer with Boiler Breakdown & Fault-Finding experience.
As a Gas Engineer for this top end Boiler Manufacturer, you will support our customers by undertaking the servicing, faultfinding & repair of domestic heating products.
Based from home covering an area, you will use your knowledge and boiler faultfinding experience to provide high levels first time fix and customer care.
To be considered, you must RESIDE in or close to the GU postcode (Guildford) area.
You will be a self motivated, organised, self-starting gas engineer with excellent faultfinding/multi-meter skills. You will also possess;
* *Recent boiler servicing and repair experience.
* *Qualifications - ACS Core Gas Safety certification (CCN1 and CEN1)
* *Working knowledge test equipment, including an electrical multi-meter
* *An ability to engage with customers and communicate with them effectively and confidently
* *Self driven with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work remotely
* *Basic IT Skills
* *Full UK driving licence required
The remuneration package includes a salary based on performance, reviewed yearly of £30-40,000, Lunch allowance (circa £750pa), fully expensed & stocked company vehicle with private use option, uniform, mobile communications, laptop, specialist tools & lots of associated benefits.
Interested? Please apply & call our dedicated consultants at Start Monday now